Our interpreters are experts in providing interpretation of the spoken word. As part of our ongoing training and certification program, we provide extensive and on-going training to ensure that our interpreters are always properly prepared to deliver a language service outcomes that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
We support over 200 languages, including Spanish, German, French Chinese, Mandarin and Vietnamese. Our broad range of interpreting skills include legal, medical, educational, community and are easily adapted to multiple industry markets. No matter what your language service need, we can help you build bridges to better communicate with your desired audience.
We take it personal to ensure that every customer encounter is customized to meet the exact needs of the assignment.
- Legal Interpretation
- Non-English-speaking clients or deponents can present a challenging situation for attorneys and law firms during litigation. Whether you are deposing a witness or need to interpret documents written in another language, it’s important to have a language services provider you can count on.
- As with any legal proceeding, the meaning of written or spoken words matters, and can impact the results of litigation. Into Languages Global provides professional interpreters who not only know and understand the language, but are trained in the unique language of the legal environment.
- We provide certified interpreting services for:
- Conference calls
- Medical examinations
- Insurance statements
- Medical Interpretation
- When it comes to health and wellness, accurate and complete communication is critical. That’s why our medical interpreters must complete a healthcare interpreting assessment that measures their linguistic skills, interpreting ability, and knowledge of medical terminology. Many of our interpreters are nationally certified by the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters or the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters.
- Simultaneous or Conference Interpreting
- Simultaneous or conference interpreting is primarily used in formal group settings, including diplomatic conferences, conventions, courtrooms, meetings, tours and seminars. Whether you need simultaneous interpretation services for one language or several, our linguists are trained to listen to one language while speaking simultaneously in another. We also offer the simultaneous interpretation equipment you need to make any meeting a success.
With thousands of linguists in our network, we are poised to respond quickly with proven solutions to virtually any language requirement. To learn more, call us at (704) 408-3132
Experience effortless conversations in over 200 languages with our expertly trained and certified interpreters. At Into Languages Global, we understand the importance of clear and accurate communication, and that’s why we offer a reliable solution for bridging language barriers over the phone.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified Experts: Our team comprises certified professionals who specialize in telephonic interpreting, ensuring precision and reliability in every conversation.
- Instant Connectivity: Connecting with our interpreters is quick and hassle-free. Most call connections are completed in less than a minute, so you can access our services whenever you need them, 24/7.
- Global Reach: With proficiency in over 200 languages, we are your gateway to effective communication with a diverse range of clients and partners worldwide.
- Confidentiality: We prioritize the privacy of your conversations. Our interpreters adhere to strict confidentiality standards, so you can discuss sensitive matters with confidence.
- Custom Solutions: Whether you require on-demand interpreting or ongoing support, we offer flexible solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- Exceptional Support: Our dedicated customer support team is available around the clock to assist you with any questions or concerns.
Video Remote Interpreting
Our video remote interpreting (VRI) uses a web-based platform to provide sign language or spoken language interpreting services. Through the use of a user-friendly online portal, our clients can access VRI sessions for on demand or pre-schedule services. VRI service can be accessed using a variety of convenient methods such as PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, and a high speed Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth.
Video remote interpreting is a great alternative for when on-site interpreting service is not immediately available. Our interpreting professionals ensure that you experience seamless communication using VRI. Because we understand the urgency associated with video remote interpreting, we guarantee that our interpreters are available to connect with you in five minutes or less for on-demand service.